Established in 2004, Rcapital uses its own capital to invest in and grow mid-market businesses in a range of sectors. Since its inception, Rcapital has worked with over 50 businesses, some with financial and operational challenges and others experiencing rapid growth.
The Rcapital team has a proven track record of transforming small and medium sized firms by providing them with a robust financial platform, forming strong partnerships with management and driving operational best practice. Rcapital typically focuses on SME businesses with turnover of between £5m and £200m, investing up to £20m.
What we do
- We provide private investment, commercial expertise and hands-on support to transform and grow businesses
- Consider good businesses with issues or challenge including: distressed / stressed / underperforming / underinvested businesses
- We thrive in complexity
- Work with management teams, Rcapital focuses on driving performance and delivering results
"Rcapital have been hugely supportive, highly commercial and great fun to work with. Phenomenal." Paul Smith, CEO, Morses Club PLC
We transform and grow businesses
- We pride ourselves on being more than a turnaround investor, seeing the potential in complex situations and working with management teams to share success
- Well organised to work quickly and effectively
- Entrepreneurial – can operate creatively for best outcome
- Privately funded – not bound by institutions or fund guidelines
- Restructuring heritage means good business sense
- Practical people who get to the heart of the issues quickly
- See the potential in difficult situations
- Network of skilled and experienced portfolio operators
- Human approach – bring confidence and personality
- Rcapital get the right people involved from the outset
If you would like to how to secure funding or you know of a business that is in pursuit of investment, please contact us at email@example.com.
“I use the term Rcapital family because it is an extremely supportive relationship that has grown and flourished over time. We have celebrated successand worked through the challenging times. It is an absolute pleasure being part of such a committed and collaborative team.” Bev James, Managing Director, Coaching Academy