John Pye & Sons Ltd
Trevor heads up the John Pye Business Assets and Property Departments. Over the past two decades he has provided valuation and sales advice on some of the UK's most high profile insolvencies including Phones4U, Jack Wills and Jessops Plc.
Trevor is the current Vice President of NAVA Propertymark (National Association of Valuers and Auctioneers). Propertymark is the UK’s leading membership body for property agents and Trevor has sat on their advisory committee for the past 5 years.
John Pye are the UK's leading commercial auction house network, fusing traditional auction principles with modern day digital technology.
Our aim is to be the leading appraisal, valuation and auction 'one-stop-shop' provider to the secondary market, offering the most varied, frequent and accessible online auction sales; all available to view, bid & buy.
We operate five John Pye trading departments; listed below along with their following client serving sectors:
- John Pye Business Assets: Banking, Lending, Government, Insolvency, Private Businesses
- John Pye Retail: Retail PLCs; Manufacturers, Partnerships & Private Businesses
- John Pye Vehicles: Government; Automotive Dealerships; Auto Rental
- John Pye Property: Insolvency; Government; Property Owners & Agents
- John Pye Luxury Assets: Pawnbrokers, High Value Luxury Retailers, Private Collectors
- John Pye Technical: Retail PLCs; Manufacturers, Partnerships & Private Businesses
We are the UK's leading commercial auction house network with 23 sites across the UK and growing, offering appraisals of stocks, assets and property across the UK. Managing over 30,000 valuations, 1.5m items to secondary market through over 1,000 online auctions per annum.