TMA UK are delighted to announce that Nick Doyle, Managing Director and Head of the Security Risk Management Practice in EMEA and APAC for Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, will speak at our next London event on 5 September 2018. Nick is responsible for delivering Kroll’s security services across both regions.
He works closely with the investigations team, as well as supporting corporate clients in a variety of situations, in both established and emerging markets, where organisations may find themselves in unfamiliar territory, dealing with complex and challenging issues.
Nick will share insights from his life experiences, starting from when he joined the Grenadier Guards at an early age, serving in the UK, Germany and Northern Ireland, to serving in a variety of roles in the Metropolitan Police where he worked for 15 years. He will also discuss his experience in the commercial sector, which commenced supporting U.S. military and NGO clients in Iraq, through to his career at Kroll that has included a variety of interesting cases in many countries around the globe.
Nick will discuss the following topics which can be relevant for turnaround management organisations:
- The importance of safe travel planning when in foreign jurisdictions while dealing with complex transactions
- The value of security risk management on restructuring projects
- The use of surveillance as an investigatory tool
About the speaker/s
Managing Director and Head of the Security Risk Management Practice in EMEA and APAC for Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps.
Nick, who has project managed over 400 assignments in more than 55 countries, advises clients on a range of security issues, including:
- Enterprise security risk management
- Crisis management, business continuity and evacuation planning
- Risk and vulnerability assessments
- Executive protection
- Surveillance support for investigations
- Security review for commercial sites and private residences
- Security support for corporate advisory and restructuring firms
- Travel security planning