** Please note change of venue**
New venue: Enable Law, 100 Victoria Street, Redcliffe, Bristol BS1 6HZ
Negotiation is fundamental to everything we do and underpins management, leadership and much more. Yet, too often, we treat negotiation as a zero sum game where there is a winner and a loser.
Areas that will be covered at this event will include:
- The importance of distinguishing between positions and interests;
- How people view the same issues differently and how the notions of high value and low cost allow you to trade across issues;
- The principles of investigative negotiation;
- The importance of goals, preparation and process;
- When you should and shouldn’t negotiate; and
- How to ensure a durable, lasting negotiated agreement
Free for nextGen Members
£15 for non-members in the earlier stages of their career
5pm-7pm – Negotiation Masterclass
7pm – Networking with drinks and nibbles
This event is kindly sponsored by Manolete Partners Plc and Guildhall Chambers.
About the speaker/s
Associate Fellow and Programme Director of the Oxford Programme on Negotiation at Saïd Business School at the University of Oxford.